
This one goes above and beyond your usual Skymall idiocy and treads on the thin ground of promoting gambling addiction. I love it.
I've always liked crazy people at the craps table that's "Got a system". I've met several during my time in Vegas, and judging by the smell, they've got a system for making money but not one that lets them bath regularly.
There's some inherent absurdity in a "system" to a game where the only thing you actually do is Pull the lever. So I guess the system is helping you decide when to pull the lever or NOT pull the lever... which again, I don't think actually requires a book more than the size of a pamphlet where the only words are "Walk away when you win."
But apparently the strategy as been distilled to an easy to read, 40-dollar format available over skymall, with this review:
By keys612 from Atlanta, GA
"I was a little skeptical about the product, however, after reading it and putting the methods to use, I have found it to hold true. When you think about it, it's a very logical method and should work with ease for anyone."
No comments:
Post a Comment